How Detoxes Can Get You Your Heart's Desire

I had been a Team Beachbody Coach for over 6 months before trying my first 3 Day Refresh! Why? Because the idea of ‘detoxes’ has never appealed to me. And because I believe in eating real food! I’m a firm believer that as long as you eat clean, there’s no need for a detox.
And I still believe that all of that is true! And that’s what kept me from trying it for so long. So why did I finally decide to try the 3 Day Refresh after almost 6 months of hearing about it from others?



Because I hit a rut. Remember when I just said that I believe that eating clean will ensure that your weight maintains itself? That’s true! But lately I’ve been struggling with sticking to eating clean. I don’t really know why. I am good most of the time, but there have been days lately where I’m so busy and stressed and end up going out for food! Bad. I know. But I’m human and s*** happens!
So I decided I needed a reset…or, in this case, a REFRESH! And no, this is not just a quick fix type of deal where you can do it and lose weight and then eat whatever you want afterwards. Looking at it like that will only set you up to gain that weight right back within a week or two. Look at it as a great way to kickstart your journey towards eating healthier on a consistent basis!




I just completed another 3 day refresh this week and, again, here are my results! I love it!!

What did I eat during the 3 days?  In addition to 1 shakeology, 1 fiber beverage, and 2 additional shake supplements, REAL FOOD!

Did I mention I had tons of energy - enough to still workout, which is optional on this 3 day program, and to play 2 hours of indoor volleyball one night?




Looking to drop the last couple pounds to reach your goal weight? Maybe you want to jump–start your diet? Whatever your reason I have the perfect offer for you. I have a limited time offer on the 3–Day Refresh Base and Complete kits; $5 OFF 3–Day Refresh Base Kits and $10 OFF 3DR Complete kits. The offer ends 3/30/16 so you will need to act fast!




If you are  looking to lose a few pounds quickly and/or to look and feel better in just 3 days can use the 3-Day Refresh. The program is for those who have "fallen off the wagon" with their nutrition and want to get back on; anyone wanting to kick start clean eating habits for the first time; or anyone just wanting to prepare for big event, milestone, or trip and look his or her best. The program is also for people seeking to undo the "damage" of a recent binge. Overall, this product is for anyone who wants to lose weight quickly, feel lighter, feel cleaner, improve digestion, feel healthier, curb cravings for junk food, or improve mental clarity. It sets you up for success!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create a Beachbody Hybrid Workout Schedule

Night Time Eating Derailment - Help!

4 Unique Ways to Get Your 10,000 Steps Into Your Day