Cardio and Dirty 30....21day Fix weekend


Day 6 and 7 posts....I was up early Saturday and managed to complete Cardio Fix.....my LEAST favorite of the 21 day workouts (because there are sumo burpees.....) and I worked all day Saturday, driving from KC to Joplin after work....late evening and road tired! I woke up early (early for me, anyway) and hit the road for the drive home to Dallas.......Lots of Spotify, Audible and some podcasting......I taste tested McDonalds coffee against a truck stop just south of Miami, OK.....McDonald won, hands down.
I had Dirty 30 to look forward to at the end of my drive  - it's my favorite of the 21day fix workouts  - 4 rounds of fat-burning exercises help carve out a leaner, stronger physique......but I have to admit I wasn't feeling it today- it was raining and chilly and a nap on the sofa was so much more my speed. BUT I made a commitment. I will finish the 21 days with my scheduled  as planned. I just want everyone to know I'm human and not a MACHINE!


If you follow the simple program for 21 days, then send in your "before" and "after" pictures and Beachbody will send you this FREE 21 Day Fix T-shirt.  I'm going to get one:)




 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create a Beachbody Hybrid Workout Schedule

4 Unique Ways to Get Your 10,000 Steps Into Your Day

Night Time Eating Derailment - Help!