21Day Fix Round 1 in the Bag - It was worth it!




Today was my "after" day. I completed my first full round of the 21Day Fix from Beachbody. I workout out every day in front of a camera some days and documented my days as they passed. I didn't follow the diet plan exactly but I tried to avoid those extra sweet and stick close to a smart eating plan.

Overall, this was an awesome program to run through for a couple of weeks and Autumn’s style of training makes it fun to do every day.  There wasn’t a day that went by that I dreaded working out (well, except for Pilates Fix, because it's hard, haha).

Interested in joining my upcoming 21 Day Fix Challenge so you can get these same results!?  Leave a note in the comments or hit me up on Facebook

I left the in-laws house and headed back to KC today - in the rain.....I stopped and shopped for a couple of things and then since it was my in between day for the 21day fox. I chose to "Cize, Crazy 8's" from BB on Demand and sweat out the holiday cheer! Whew - that was a good one!

See below for my results:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create a Beachbody Hybrid Workout Schedule

Night Time Eating Derailment - Help!

4 Unique Ways to Get Your 10,000 Steps Into Your Day