Goodbye, Ruby Tuesday

Everyone loves a Tuesday  - It's better than Monday and not as dramatic as Friday. It's a Monday do-over and a popular choice for election days.

For me, Tuesday means Upper Fix from my 21day fix and I rocked it today- I'm not a push ups kind of gal but I do feel accomplished when I work my upper body and abs. It helps with my posture and the way I carry myself afterwards. My favorite move is the lat pullover and then the  forearm plank. Man, holding that forearm plank for 6o seconds looks easy but my whole body shakes after 40seconds....

I drove back to Kansas City today - Back to work tomorrow and one less day before I retire 1/1..... I lunched at Subway and  beat the storm front by riding along behind  it for most of the 8 hours drive.... Day 9 in the bag!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create a Beachbody Hybrid Workout Schedule

Night Time Eating Derailment - Help!

4 Unique Ways to Get Your 10,000 Steps Into Your Day