Throwback Thursday

Throwing back to the past is a fun trip down memory lane each Thursday - What memory did you flash back to today? I went back 5 years to a great trip to Sedona with Hubs and his folks and the week we spent communing with desert beauty.

Nov 2011, Sedona, AZ

Today marked Day 11 of my 21Day Fix and Pilates Fix was the workout scheduled. I had to get in to work early so I put off my workout until tonight - the later I wait in the day, the harder it is to motivate myself to get it done.....how about you?  Once it was over, I was able to relax and get ready for bed knowing I was all stretched out and accomplished.  The toughest part of Pilates Fix for me tonight was leg lowers in the Ab Series. My lower back has really been bothering me and I had to take it with bent knees tonight. Sometimes you have to listen to your body!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create a Beachbody Hybrid Workout Schedule

Night Time Eating Derailment - Help!

4 Unique Ways to Get Your 10,000 Steps Into Your Day