Can 21 days really change your habits

Wednesday, Hump Day and day 17 of  my 21Day Fix




Yesterday was my Lower Fix and I was feeling my lat pulls from the day before since I went up in hand weights.

I indulged in Quick Trip chicken salad wrap for lunch but I took it apart and ditched the extra flour tortilla using just enough to cradle my chicken salad goodness - it's delicious....I gotta say my QT fav!

I enjoyed some of my choco shako energy snacks and then some hummus and veggies before calling it a night. Instead of eating as often I'm condensing my meals into a smaller time frame and fasting until at least noon.....I like the results and it's nice to not have to fill in my day all day long with foods since I have a full day on the go work schedule.



I've got Pilates Fix on my schedule for today, Thanksgiving - stay tuned!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create a Beachbody Hybrid Workout Schedule

Night Time Eating Derailment - Help!

4 Unique Ways to Get Your 10,000 Steps Into Your Day