The Day After

It's the Saturday after Thanksgiving. The one Saturday that gets overlooked because it's not "Black Friday" & not the Sunday after Thanksgiving labeled "the worst travel day". Saturday November 28th, 2015 had its own identity for me- day 20 of my 21Day Fix & that means I'm almost finished with this challenge! 

Dirty 30 !!! Amidst sabotage by dinner out with friends I survived. Hubs & I went out with pals in Springfield  & I tried to stay on track with my food &  so on....

Full transparency - I indulged in 2 more drinks than the programmed allows. 21day fix does allow wine but only max of 2 glasses per week to get results. We were out from 4p until 9p & dinner didn't start until 730p so there was a long social hour beforehand. I might get dingged! Yoga tomorrow & weigh in Monday!

Oh, & Rocky marathon on SpikeTv boo yeah!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create a Beachbody Hybrid Workout Schedule

Night Time Eating Derailment - Help!

4 Unique Ways to Get Your 10,000 Steps Into Your Day