There's a Chill in the Air

Wowza it turned cold today in Kansas City- It's fall and soup weather for sure. I was fantasizing about a steaming hot bowl of minestrone today but it just wasn't in my cards.....I'll have to whip that up this weekend, after the Turkey is gone!

I am all about intense 30 minute get-it-done workouts these days. I’m finding shorter, more intense workouts are not only more effective for me but more appealing because I am able to go hard in a shorter amount of time, and my time is short right now. I need variety and consistency that 21Day Fix 30 minute workouts offer.

Do you feel this way?

I doesn’t have to be perfect to make progress. Fee free to follow along to this Dirty 30 workout. 
10 exercises, 60 seconds, repeat each twice:



Warm up:
Run in place
Jumping Jacks
Windmills forward then backwards
Side stretch right then left
Toe touches straddle position alternating left the right

Workout:
Side lunge with weights
Renegade row

Sumo Row
Chest Fly & Leg Raise

Squat Lat Raise
Tricep Kick Back

Sid emend with weights

Side Plank Raise (30 secs right then left)

I did my workout later tonight...it was 830p before I started. I was pretty beat after work but once I got moving, my endorphins kicked in! It was a quick 30 minutes and now I can relax and collapse into by bed and comfy clothes for the night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create a Beachbody Hybrid Workout Schedule

Night Time Eating Derailment - Help!

4 Unique Ways to Get Your 10,000 Steps Into Your Day