Workout Wednesday

Wednesday started out cold and rainy – not pleasant for any outside extracurricular activity and making for unfavorable flying conditions, according to our flight crews landing in high winds.


Wednesday meant day 10 of my 21Day fix and Lower Fix was on deck – I love and hate leg day….I feel like they are my strongest muscle but when legs are sore and tired, it’s tough to get much else done. Each exercise in Lower Fix is 1 minute long…..and it seems to last FOREVER….



I actually forgot to take any pics or video for my accountability until after I started to get ready for work. I quickly dropped and filmed one of the last few moves called Seated inner Thigh Lift and it may look easy but it takes place near the end of the workout and your legs are already quivering.



I made my healthy lunch (salmon Burger w/ leftover roasted veggies) and a salad later on….then rounded up my chocolate craving with chocolate PB & oatmeal bites (like a chocolate pb brownie with oatmeal to clump it together)





I thought I’d try something starting Dec 1st – a One-sentence journal. I got this idea from Sara Gottfried You record just one sentence each day or a few times per week to document your experience. One sentence takes off all the pressure. Try to fill it with the tastes and sounds you're experiencing, so it can be a yummy time capsule at a later date. Don’t forget……. Dec 1stwill also start another round of 21Day fix!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create a Beachbody Hybrid Workout Schedule

Night Time Eating Derailment - Help!

4 Unique Ways to Get Your 10,000 Steps Into Your Day