Winding down the day

My alarm rang out at 410am today…..I still travel from Dallas, TX to Kansas City, MO for work each week and today was my day to head in that direction. When you are up at that hour and flying for the next 4 hours and then begin working from the moment  you arrive until 1030pm, there isn’t much time for meal planning, exercise, or personal time. Today was no exception. However, I committed to myself and to you to complete this 21 days of fitness workouts and healthy eating. I am not about to compromise.

The 21day fix is a program specifically set up to maximize your time and effort into your busy life schedule. Today should have been Lower Fix but, frankly, legs will wipe a girl out and it didn’t seem like the appropriate choice for today and for my only workout time available (1100pm). I chose, instead, to complete Yoga Fix – my leg muscles are sore and my back and shoulders are filled with tension from my workload. The wonderful thing about this program is I can trade off workouts if needed…..and so I needed to trade around today. I broke out my laptop in m bedroom and opened Beachbody on demand to relax and untangle to Yoga Fix. Tomorrow can be leg day ---->


Yoga Fix helps with balance, flexibility, and strength, while also increasing circulation and speeding the healing of my sore muscles. The moves are basic by effective…I am ready to hit the hay now!
21day Fix taco salad, late night yoga fix, and Reeses PB Shakeology Recipe





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create a Beachbody Hybrid Workout Schedule

Night Time Eating Derailment - Help!

4 Unique Ways to Get Your 10,000 Steps Into Your Day