A bit about me.....


Hello! Thanks for visiting! I’m glad you are here!  Well, depending on what your goals are in fitness, wellness, career building…I surely have lived through many struggles as well as achievements.
I grew up in a small country town in central Arkansas with my 2 older brothers and my hard working parents.  We didn’t have much. I grew up watching a very strong work ethic but because I was the baby girl, I did get a lot handed to me that my brothers had to work for but was also overprotected from so many things - I grew up extremely naive!
1982-12 years old
I always struggled with being a little chubby.  I tried every good and bad way to lose weight growing up. I always wanted to look and be thin as my 100 lb next door neighbors. I was an ok athlete, but always struggled with eating properly, especially not junk food.During college, I would do workouts by vhs and even took a dance class for a PE credit but it always seemed like a chore I had to do.
Fast forward to last fall (2014)......I had been doing TurboFire and 10 minute trainer off and on during my crazy work schedule.....I saw an infomercial for 21day fix. That was it. I heard what it was about and what it spelled out and I had to get in. I didn't only want to participate in beachbody workouts but I wanted to bring it to my friends and family. I tried the Shakeology everyone was raving about -could it possibly be that good? Um....yes! I realized I and Hubs had a cabinet full of unfinished protein and meal replacement shakes and we both cringed at drinking them and were always trying to find ways to make them better..... 

November 9, 2015- Greenberry Shakeology, completed Total Body Cardio Fix and
snuck in a walk late afternoon before the sun began to set.
Over the last year I have had more than my share of career responsibilities and may have lost sight of my goals but today started me back at day 1. Day 1 of the next 21day fix in my life. I invite you along on my journey!

What does it mean to 21day fix?
• Workouts are 30 minutes per day (7 days a week)  • Follow the Eating Plan and use your containers • Follow the 21 Day Fix workout calendar • Commit to 21 days • Use Beachbody On Demand anytime I need to work out on-the-go! • Drink Shakeology® daily • Interact with my Coach and Group on Facebook® ; share how I'm feeling and encourage others in my group to reach their goals • Only Equipment needed: Resistance bands or dumbbells

If you's like to join me now or the next round (because I'm doing it again Dec 1st!) you can get your kit here....21day Fix and Shakeology Challenge Pack

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create a Beachbody Hybrid Workout Schedule

Night Time Eating Derailment - Help!

4 Unique Ways to Get Your 10,000 Steps Into Your Day