Finally Friday

Friday was hard. It wasn't just hard for me but for my team as well.  It's frustrating to not have solutions to problems at the point they are needed and you just want to make it through the day. That was today and will probably be Saturday, as well.

Chin up and do it with Gusto!

Friday was day 12 of my 21Day Fix and Cardio Fix was the plan - Cross Jacks and High knees...not my favorite but it's only 60 seconds and It's getting easier....

There really wasn't anytime for a real meal today - I snacked on a small salad I tossed and then got by on cold pizza from Casey's when I was still at the office late. The struggle is real!




 Still.....pretty cool sunrise this morning....




A few questions sent to me this week -




Q: What if I don't have time to workout?
A: Everyone has 30 minutes for something and you have to choose what you do with it. If you can't change clothes for a traditional workout, Dance in your room! Go for a walk on your lunch break or drop and do 10 pushups and do them again throughout the day....Life gets in the way of our plans but only you can prioritize your free time.

Q: What if I can't do all of the exercises for as long as I'm supposed to?
A: Modifiers will be your friend. I learned while doing TurboFire that on days my back was hurting and I wasn't physically able to to jump like they directed, that following the modified version of the  same exercise was still a total workout. I have back issues and there are days it's hard to bend over! Do what you can, get stronger, and stop if you feel pain, real pain.


Layers and Layers of accountability are key to any success  -  I send proof of my workout to my fit group and they show me theirs…. I love having someone to lean on and being someone else’s accountability. It makes me work harder, push past my natural thresholds and build relationships. Some days it just gets me moving! I love that and making sure I follow through

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create a Beachbody Hybrid Workout Schedule

Night Time Eating Derailment - Help!

4 Unique Ways to Get Your 10,000 Steps Into Your Day