Thanksgiving Wishes and Sweet Potato Dreams

November 26th, 2015 - the 610 Stompers were the hit of Macy's Day Parade, The Dallas Cowboys lost to the Carolina Panthers, and midday naps were taken by most Americans as expected.



Day 18 of my 21Day Fix and I'm THANKFUL for so many things and my good health being one of them!
  • Thankful for Hubs & family and my sweet kitty & my new little sweet grand baby that I hope to see again soon!
  • Thankful for dear friends and my job and the rewards it brings as well as the lessons it teaches me each day.
  • Thankful to God & all the beauty in this world and the perseverance to overcome whatever lies ahead
Today I woke up to chilly temps and rain against my window and started my days the same as the last 17 days…..coffee, facebook, email, workout, then heading into work - today I broke loose early and drove down for my family Thanksgiving 4 hours south. I had my shake & my audible book to keep me company. Getting here and seeing everyone and smelling the goodies- you can only get this a few times a year!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create a Beachbody Hybrid Workout Schedule

Night Time Eating Derailment - Help!

4 Unique Ways to Get Your 10,000 Steps Into Your Day