Here's your Sunday Pep Talk

Sunday is the day of rest…or is it? The new Sunday is the day of preparation and get it done! The demands of work and the lifestyles we typically lead mean we edge towards convenience. But is convenience the answer? Heck no.
Sunday is the day that you should get ‘er done’. If you’re serious about your lifestyle, making positive changes and advancing your career or goal then use Sunday properly. Now don’t get me wrong - i’m not telling you to start your day job work on a Sunday but what I am saying is prepare yourself for the week ahead. This is about getting your mind set correct for what is ahead and making the necessary arrangements so that you start with your working week with a bang.
‘But Sunday is my day off’ I hear you shout. I completely agree and some of the preparation is helping you get your lifestyle on the right track which In turn gives you a great start to the working week. How to prepare? It’s a mindset:
  • Make a list of what lies ahead for you this week
  • Use your calendar/notifications to plot deadlines
  • Schedule your down time to make sure you have it to look forward to
  • Inventory your needs (grocery, toiletries, gifts for occasions)

This may seem like a lot of work for a Sunday but just those 4 things above should only take you 30mins at a glance....than, ENJOY the rest of your day! It's SUNDAY for Pete's sake!

Sunday was rough for me because for some unexplained reason I didn't sleep well Saturday night and that made me groggy around 3pm Sunday at work (yes, I work on Sunday's) I was able to break free around 5pm and take a cat nap to recharge before my Yoga Fix.......Day 14 of my 21Day Fix challenge



Yoga Fix after work, Veggie, quinoa, kale wraps courtesy of Costco -gotta be prepared!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create a Beachbody Hybrid Workout Schedule

Night Time Eating Derailment - Help!

4 Unique Ways to Get Your 10,000 Steps Into Your Day