Motivate Me Monday

It was a drizzly day in Dallas and not too tough to stay under the covers. Hubs let me sleep in until 10a and it was heavenly.

I only have today to unpack my car, launder and sort, and repack for the trip back to Kansas City tomorrow. I felt overwhelmed around 7pm when I was sitting in a mess of winter and summer clothes an had no idea what to do or where to put them since I don't stay here full time yet.

Today was day 8 of my 21 day fix and the workout was total body cardio- It sweat like a $2 you know what in church......but I made it through! I booked a massage this evening and then made baked chicken and roasted veggies for dinner....we LOVE oven roasted broccoli, cauliflower, & carrots! I'm sticking to my clean eats whenever I can!

I was thinking back to what motivates me.... I get inspired by seeing others succeed. I am motivated by success and pleasing people.....I like  a good quote just like anyone. The one thing that motivates me more that anything is being part of a team and that feeling of camaraderie... Can you think back to college, high school, neighborhood kids you hung out with? I was just happy sitting around on the couch watching TV until I was participating in a group activity....softball, volleyball, horsing around with friend in the yard...

My days at Delta are numbered and I plan on starting a second career in fitness coaching and wellness/nutrition. I manage groups of people with different interest but a common goal and that it to work together to make the most of their time and efforts and progress together with success and failures and a pick me up when someone is having a tough time. I know when I began my health journey in 2001, it was my group of online friends that helped me through my challenges and disappointments and I really want to pay that forward. If you would like to be included in a any of my groups - allow me to motivate and inspire you, drop me a message with what you are looking for and I would be privileged to have your company!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create a Beachbody Hybrid Workout Schedule

Night Time Eating Derailment - Help!

4 Unique Ways to Get Your 10,000 Steps Into Your Day