Thankful Thursday

Things to be thankful for....so many things. How could I possibly limit myself to a list because that puts a limit on all of the things I could possibly be thankful for had they crossed my mind this very moment!

Top 5 at this moment:

My husband and partner
Good friends
My family
Music
A good nights sleep

& continuing on with Thankful Thursday, I gave thanks that leg day was over for the next 7 days....whew! Today was my 21day Fix Lower body....legs were wobbly, which is good, if I recall. I used my laptop, again, and just light weights today. It's funny that 3 years ago I was playing volleyball 2-3 times a week and now after 30mins of legwork I need to sit down. Out of practice -looking forward to the results I feel I am achieving!

I stopped at Sprouts and picked up a beautiful Spinach & Strawberry salad and bumped into two airport TSA buddies....out of uniform it's funny how different folks appear as I barely recognized them. On to the office and a typical workday with staffing issues and weekend planning. I got in my Chocolate Vegan Shakeology (I prefer it because it's dairy free) and sampled a dish that an employee brought it. He shares with me dishes his wife sends with him- traditional Indian cuisine....always spicy!

Here's a copy of the workout I completed today in case you are wondering what Lower fix is all about.....give it a go and see if your legs wobble, too!

Day 4 of 21day fix  - strawberry spinach salad with cranberry vinaigrette and vegan chocolate skakeology





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create a Beachbody Hybrid Workout Schedule

Night Time Eating Derailment - Help!

4 Unique Ways to Get Your 10,000 Steps Into Your Day