Friday the 13th

The word for fear of Friday the 13th is "paraskavedekatriaphobia." The word for fear of the number 13 is "triskaidekaphobia." Located near Philadelphia is the Friggatriskaidekaphobia Treatment Center, an organization that hosts parties centered on confronting common phobias like walking under a ladder and opening an umbrella indoors.

Don’t you feel better about yourself now?
Today was day 5 of my 21day fix journey – I had to work as usual and had an appt before work so my “Pilates Fix” would have to wait until after work tonight. I put it on my calendar and set my notification because it was important to me to squeeze this in!

I relied on a soup and salad for an early lunch, a chipotle chicken burrito and strawberry shakeology to round out my day……

I was really sore this morning! I can totally tell that these workouts are stirring up some muscles I haven’t worked in a while – do you remember that feeling? It’s a good, rewarding feeling and so painful at the same time!

I was able to complete my Pilates Fix as my active recovery day…..the most challenging move for me tonight is called the hip drop….I think my plank was dragging by the end and twisting my hips side to side seemed so hard!


Day 5 is done! My well wishes to all of Paris and those who were affected in todays tragedy…..and reminding everyone that Beachbody has a social media contest - check it out: eat good feel good




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create a Beachbody Hybrid Workout Schedule

Night Time Eating Derailment - Help!

4 Unique Ways to Get Your 10,000 Steps Into Your Day