Exercise Optional?

It came up in conversation between myself and another fitness coach.... Why do you think people think it's a OPTION to exercise?

Man used to work the land and not need to do anything extra to tone up or keep fit enough to keep up with daily life demands but as the desk jobs came along, society pushed for easier ways of doing things and slacked off on the manual labor that was probably doing us good.

You will never be able to convince everyone that exercise is actually living day to day - it's like brushing teeth. You don't have to brush your teeth. If you choose not to, you'll experience severe consequences down the road but it's completely your choice....yet we have been led to believe that brushing our teeth is a daily task and exercise is optional. If one chooses not to exercise, You can bet there will be consequences down the road, as well.

It's frustrating as a coach. Yes, I can impact one person's life, for sure, but I also can’t expect to believe that all of a sudden people are going just exercise & love it. I've been working out for years and I still don't love it most of the time! I would choose not to some days because I want to do something else more.... 

I do because I know it's part of living - I like how I feel because when I feel I'm OUT of shape I don’t even want to go out! I don't even want to get dressed because my closet stresses me out with what I can't fit into so I know that I will feel better if I exercise and eat right..... Yep, it hurts during the process of working out some days & no, you don't see results right away and it IS frustrating when you just want to work out one day and then tomorrow be your goal weight .......usually it takes at LEAST 2 weeks to see a noticeable improvement.

Even barefoot, I got a great workout and it felt so good to stretch!



I bring this up because yesterday I started my 3rd week of 21Day Fix which means I completed my 1st 2 weeks.....and I've noticed an improvement and had to use a belt in my pants today. How many days did I not want to get up and workout for a lousy 30 minutes? More than I care to say - but being accountable to you guys has made a HUGE difference. Being accountable to my partner has made a HUGE difference -

Here's your reminder - December 1st we start all over again and this round I'll focus on more of the meals than I have during this 3 weeks. There is a food container system that is, really, quite brilliant. Contact me if you'd like more information but you can order the basic 21Day Fix here :



 This contains the 21 Day Fix Essential Package, your first 30-day supply of Shakeology Home Direct*, and a FREE 30-day trial membership to the Team Beachbody Club.**

If you purchase 21 Day Fix through ME you will get a FREE bonus workout—Plyo Fix (a $19.95 value). 
• Plyo Fix: This calorie-blasting cardio workout features six rounds of heart-pumping moves that will help you burn off the fat in record time. These intense but easy-to-follow drills build strength and endurance to fire up your fitness levels so you can get a lean, toned physique—fast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create a Beachbody Hybrid Workout Schedule

Night Time Eating Derailment - Help!

4 Unique Ways to Get Your 10,000 Steps Into Your Day