Who wants to lose a few pounds in the next 3 days?

What is the 3-Day Refresh? 
The 3-Day Refresh is 3-day program of specially formulated shakes, healthy snacks, and delicious, easy-to-prepare meals that have been scientifically designed to help you lose weight and break the cycle of bad eating while dramatically improving the way you feel.

How is the 3-Day Refresh different from other cleanses? 
Unlike juice fasts or liquid cleanses that are high in sugar and low in protein (which can leave you feeling weak and sluggish), the 3-Day Refresh is scientifically designed to help support your metabolism while nourishing your vital organs. Plus, you actually get to eat delicious, real food during this program.

Why am I doing a 3-day refresh if I've already just done a 21dayfix?   It may sound crazy but I just finished the 21dayfix program but I didn't really focus on my foods. Instead, I concentrated on the workouts - conditioning myself for the next round that started today! So how can I 21dayfix and 3-day refresh? They work together and balance each other out, nutritionally, in the long run (3days).

The 3-day refresh is perfect if:
• You need a clean break from a period of unhealthy eating. 
• You used to eat pretty well but have recently fallen off the wagon and need some help getting back on. 
• You want to jump-start healthy eating habits for a new workout program. 
• You want to quickly lose a few pounds for an upcoming event. 
• You’ve never been a healthy eater, but are ready to kick-start better nutrition for the first time. 
• You want your clothes to fit better. 
 You want more energy. 
• You love food and want to be satisfied while you lose weight and get healthier. 
• You’ve tried liquid fasts or other fad diets and they simply don’t work.




I started my 21 day fix all over today but I am also doing the 3 day refresh for the 1st 3 days....I got in my Total Body Cardio while puppy watching, lunch was my favorite cucumber and tomato salad & I added banana baby food to my vanilla fresh for shaker convenience at work.


contact me if you are interested in joining my facebook support group for 21dayfix, 3-day refresh or any upcoming challenge groups  - I'll post a calendar by the end of this week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create a Beachbody Hybrid Workout Schedule

Night Time Eating Derailment - Help!

4 Unique Ways to Get Your 10,000 Steps Into Your Day