The end of a good thing could mean continued success


I did it! I completed the 21 Day Fix Kickstart that I started Dec 1st. The kickstart began with a 3 Day Refresh & continued the rest of the 21 days with the  meal plan coordinated with the colored containers provided in the 21 day program  21DayFix 







There was a 30 minute workout each day and even though I was dealing with a full time job and extended hours as well as travel I was committed to completion. I scheduled my workout and pre planned my meal choices every opportunity. I made smart choices when traveling and after using the containers consistently along with the  21 Day Fix App I was able to eyeball my portions and track my daily "colors".  What actually took more time than anything was the editing of the videos and pics I posted daily on Facebook and Instagram because I wanted to caption what was taking place. No smoke & mirrors but real hard work & real results.
Saturday, I worked my last day in a job I have only known since March 22,1999. Actually it goes back further to May 1, 1989 with a brief hiatus 1993-1994. I worked in the travel industry until 1am this morning. 
 I have been interested in nutrition since a college course in college back in 1990 but nutrition has come so far since then..... My mother still has my college nutrition text book but the information in there is practically obsolete these days with the studies and advancements in research and medicine. I've only grown more intrigued with our human bodies and what they are capable of doing and overcoming. 

Now I can make it official and start earning money to do what I've been doing passionately for all these years. I am a Beachbody coach. You've heard of Beachbody in one way or another - there are infomercials late at night promoting the latest and greatest fitness plan like P90X or TurboFire....That's how they hooked me! Their programs are structured and effective. Beachbody refers to their reps as “Coaches”. They call us Coaches because we are more than just “distributors” or “reps”. Yes, I have the ability to sell and suggest fitness products and workouts, but I also have a vested interest to “Coach” the people I'm in contact with into a better way of life. Look at it this way…I’ve thought of myself as a Coach for many years just by working out in the gym or at home and offering advice to my friends & neighbors.

If you'd like to try a challenge group with me, please test the words "challenge me" to 469-730-6469 and I'll respond with a few basic question to determine what program would fit for your time and goals.

I have 2 groups starting 1/4 - Masters hammer & Chisel and 21 Day Fix Extreme. I'll post daily here my results and success and well as my failures! Thanks for the opportunity to inspire and motivate you!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create a Beachbody Hybrid Workout Schedule

Night Time Eating Derailment - Help!

4 Unique Ways to Get Your 10,000 Steps Into Your Day