But I AM eating clean....

I hear this ALL the time:  I "eat clean" and workout BUT I am not making progress... 
 
Is this you?
 
If so...READ ON!
 
I see e-mails/messages & get questions from coworkers-Many of them start with "I am eating clean and working out hard, 

And they are looking for the "one thing" they need to do to fix this problem. 
 
Stop right there!  I'm going to HELP you!
 
Let me ask you THESE things:
1. What is YOUR definition of "eating clean?"
 
When you say "eating clean" what does that mean? "Eating clean" means different things to different people.
 
Lots of people have eating 'healthy foods' confused with eating healthy for fat loss and being healthy. 
 
Lots of people are eating "healthy" foods like oatmeal, quinoa, 100% whole wheat bread, potatoes, corn, etc., but aren't losing weight or getting toned like they would like.
 
3-Day Refresh, 21Day Fix & 21Day Fix Extreme are my definition of eating clean and how you can turn it all around and get the RESULTS you are after.  
 

 
PS.  There is NEVER just 'one' thing to success at anything.  There's a LIST of things it takes if you want to change - contact me for details

I lost 3.3 lbs in the last 3 days!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create a Beachbody Hybrid Workout Schedule

Night Time Eating Derailment - Help!

4 Unique Ways to Get Your 10,000 Steps Into Your Day