Are you in it for the long haul?

As I round the corner of week 3 of my 21 day fix fitness program, I have asked myself what is next. Will I finish day 21 and then fall prey to a case of the lazy's or will I be able to keep up the mindful choices of food and fitness to have made it all worthwhile?


I sent a survey out asking what should be the next fitness program I take on and the results are in! It was close but The Masters Hammer & Chisel had the most votes and so January 4th I'll start that program and be a conduit to you to share my ups, downs, achievements and limitations.





In the past 3 days I've completed 
Dirty 30

Yoga Fix


and


I have to say that with each day it gets easier to keep this habit - I've stopped counting calories. Now I'm using simple portion control and 30-minute workouts to lose weight. It's working! @21DayFix....... looking forward to tomorrow's Upper Fix already........  Stay tuned!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create a Beachbody Hybrid Workout Schedule

Night Time Eating Derailment - Help!

4 Unique Ways to Get Your 10,000 Steps Into Your Day