Weekend Workout Warrior




Getting in the crunches after having a sore tummy is kind of an accomplishment! I have one question while doing #pilatesfix and that is.....How does Autumn keep talking through that plank hold?????
I'm shaking & can barely remember to breathe and she's reciting the pledge of allegiance !!?!

😋😋😝 

Check out my leg series tidbit @
Pilates Fix Leg series
And subscribe to my channel Christi in Action for more of my videos to come!

Be sure and vote on which Fitness program you'd like to see me complete by responding to my survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9TP2RKJ
Choose from 
1. Master's Hammer & Chisel
2. 21 Day Fix Extreme
3. CIZE

Visit my profile to learn more about these 3 programs to make an informed choice!

Here's a great recipe to have for those chilly nights that falls within the 21day fix meal plan guidelines:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create a Beachbody Hybrid Workout Schedule

Night Time Eating Derailment - Help!

4 Unique Ways to Get Your 10,000 Steps Into Your Day