Between Fitness Programs and trying out some NEW MOVES

It's the days that fall after the Christmas Holidays that leave you feeling either plump and out of shape or whittled and fine because you took care of yourself through it all. I am feeling fine these days because I completed the 21dayfixkickstart and lost almost 9lbs and several inches and my clothes feel great! I've been able to squeeze back into my black skinny jeans that I wear with cute winter boots and I think I've developed a strut!

I didn't work out for 3 days after completing my program but would you believe I kept losing weight? After I weighed and measure the 8.2 lbs I lost by Dec 24th, I was 2.5 lbs lighter by Dec 27th. I attribute it to the increased muscle I created because muscle burns more calories than fat....my body was being efficient for me while my regime took a break!

I began with a #Cize routine...Crazy 8's....it's a fun and energetic dance workout that lasts 30 minutes and really gets the heart pumping...

Today I tried the Bonus Disc that came with my #21dayFix. Plyo Fix. I almost forgot it was there and boy, did it kick my butt! I hope to do it again in 3 days just to see if there is any improvement....My favorite move of this workout was the frog jumps.....my LEAST favorite was the Plyo Push-up and you can see from the picture below....I only managed 1!....Wow....I have room to build on, seriously! Instead of 4 rounds of 2 exercises for 60 seconds each that repeat, this workout had 6 round, 2 exercises each, 30 seconds each with 30 second breaks to catch your breath....and I needed every second!

I kept my diner light with GMO free corn chips, caramelized veggies and black bean salsa......I shaked it up earlier with Beachbody Recovery formula and a Shakelogy as a late breakfast.




New Years Day is just a couple days away......here is a suggestion for a resolution:
No junk. Eliminate junk food from your diet. That’s it, just junk. Other than this, you can eat whatever and whenever you like. The definition of junk is obvious stuff, like potato chips, candy, ice cream, cake, etc. You may be stricter if you’d like, but for 21days, because 21 days breaks bad habits, don’t be too hard on yourself. Just stay out of 7-Eleven. For many of you, this step alone will reap huge benefits.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create a Beachbody Hybrid Workout Schedule

Night Time Eating Derailment - Help!

4 Unique Ways to Get Your 10,000 Steps Into Your Day