It's a little Extreme, don't you agree?

Today I tried Upperfix Extreme from the 21dayfixextreme series. I'm not completing the 21dayfixExtreme but I have a few days before starting a Hammer & Chisel and I didn't want to get lackadaisical .... I really like this workout because it works out the whole upper body. 

 There were 3 rounds after the brief WARM UP

ROUND 1 (2X)
- Full Push Up to Half Push Up (30 sec Full, 30 sec Half)
- Wide Grip Lunge (30 sec heavy weight, 30 sec light weight)
- Chest Flys (30 sec heavy, 30 sec light) if you are at the gym, you can use a bench to get more full range of motion- I used the floor 
- Band Lat Pull Down (30 sec single arm, 30 sec both arms) 

ROUND 2 (2X)
- Military Press (30 sec heavy, 30 sec light)
- Twisted Abs (30 sec heavy, 30 sec light)
- Post Delt Fly to Hold (30 sec fly, 30 sec hold)
- Dolphins (1 minute) ... I will use a mat next time because my carpet was not gripping my arms well. 

ROUND 3 
- Hammer Curls (30 sec heavy, 30 sec light)
- Tricep Dips to Leg Up Dips (30 sec legs down, 15 sec right leg up, 15 sec left leg up) - I need to work at this one!
- Isolated Curls Right Arm (30 sec heavy, 30 sec light)
- Kickbacks (30 sec heavy, 30 sec light)
- Hammer Curls (30 sec heavy, 30 sec light)
- Tricep Dips to Leg Up Dips (30 sec legs down, 15 sec right leg up, 15 sec left leg up)
- Isolated Curls Left Arm (30 sec heavy, 30 sec light)
- Kickbacks (30 sec heavy, 30 sec light)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create a Beachbody Hybrid Workout Schedule

Night Time Eating Derailment - Help!

4 Unique Ways to Get Your 10,000 Steps Into Your Day