How long should I wait to workout after being sick

I may have been down for 3 days but not out! I felt better today - not great or even adequate but better.....I tried #UpperFix today as it was what I had scheduled Wednesday when I was on deaths door. I took it one move at a time & used the modifiers whenever possible.  Got a few more groceries & treats for the Pups upstairs.....




The key to rebounding is giving your body time to deal with the sickness in the first place. Rest good food plenty of liquids paid off in the long run. 

In terms of my workout, I picked right back up where the left off. I'm not 100% but I do know my limitations and I listen to my body!

How do YOU like to recuperate?
1. alone with netflix & remote control
2. with someone close by to listen to your whining
3. with someone hovering over you to take care of your every need.


Personally, I’m an A. I like to control my atmosphere and not have to worry about putting anyone out or explain what I need to someone else when I could just do it myself if my idea of good recoup time!

I'm trying to decide which Beachbody program to begin January 4th. I really want to try the Masters Hammer & Chisel, a brand new program just introduced this month, but I also want to get through out the 21day fix extreme.....the next version of the current 21day fix program I am currently working through.

21 Day Fix EXTREME is a shorter, goal-specific program, whereas The Master’s Hammer and Chisel is a full 60-day program with slightly longer workouts. 21 Day Fix EXTREME focuses on getting you shredded, while The Master’s Hammer and Chisel also helps you improve other aspects of your fitness, such as muscular endurance, power, strength, and agility. It’s a whole new approach to getting you ripped.

If you'd like to help me decide, take my survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9T6YCJ3

If you need more information on either one of these programs, check the links below:

or 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create a Beachbody Hybrid Workout Schedule

Night Time Eating Derailment - Help!

4 Unique Ways to Get Your 10,000 Steps Into Your Day