Nearing the end of the Year better than I started - are you?






Are you struggling with your own health and fitness journey? Are you looking for more support so that you can get the results that you want? If you are looking for clean eating support, fitness support or just motivation, then ask me about the different ways I can help you! Beachbody coaches, like me, worldwide are participating th the Master's Hammer and Chisel Program beginning 01/04/16. You can join along or even complete your own program along with our healthy eating and encouragement. Subscribe to this blog for updates or contact me directly - I'd love to help you reach yuour goals this year whether they are personal, professional, or spiritual....
Day 16 was Upper Fix and a celebration thrown for me at work for my upcoming retirement



The last few days I have completed the remaining few days of the #21dayfixkickstart I began 12/01/15. I had to take a break fro 3 days when I got a bacterial infection  and had to rest (doctor's orders). The fortunate thing about this program is that getting back on the wagon wasn't too hard as the workouts have modifiers to keep moving through the workouts but at a lower level of output or less shocking to your body if that's what is needed.






I'm really excited to post my results on 12/24.......



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create a Beachbody Hybrid Workout Schedule

Night Time Eating Derailment - Help!

4 Unique Ways to Get Your 10,000 Steps Into Your Day