On the road, again!

I am living a double life! Yes, that's right.....I have a full time job in Customer Service and I'm really good at it but in the before and after of my work day, I'm secretly Christi_in_action! I get my workout on and further myself by keeping up with nutrition and wellness.....

Today I spent all day sitting in a betterment seminar - I am fortunate to work for a company that invests in it's employees and offers us growth and potential through innovation and presentations. I have another day full of the same tomorrow and am thankful for the opportunity. The best companies in the world know that their people are their most important resource. Which is why they invest in, train, and nurture their employees to help them actually grow.


This also is the case for my secret identity, before and after my afore mentioned job. I am a Beachbody coach. What does that mean? It means I find success in motivating and inspiring other to reach their potential through nutrition, fitness, and self improvement. It means earning an income while you help yourself and others live healthier, more fulfilling lives. It's being passionate about helping to end the trend of obesity in this country. All by doing what I love—staying fit and healthy, while inspiring others to do the same. 


I stared out in my comfy cute's and took care of my mental and physical health and then graduated to my professional improvement in today's seminar..... What a productive day!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create a Beachbody Hybrid Workout Schedule

Night Time Eating Derailment - Help!

4 Unique Ways to Get Your 10,000 Steps Into Your Day