Countdown to Happiness - Lessons Learned today

It was just a difficult getting out of bed this morning as yesterday, but the chill in the Kansas City air made the covers so comfy....

On to the job site and right into the thick of things....I made many people very happy and I don't recall disappointing anyone I assisted. However, I like to think that I fail or fall short at something at least twice a day. How ever else might I look back, learn,  and better myself?

I also watch. I watch many things. I watch and study and consider. Some people are just unhappy people. There's no start or stop to their angst, but perhaps a pivot or turning point from  misfortunate to miserable to indifferent.

Maybe they hate their job. Maybe they feel insecure and making someone else feel incompetent helps raise them up. Sometimes it's really obvious the way they carry themselves and sometimes it's a surprise! People watching is a real sport!

I learned my lesson today - I don't hate my job! I don't feel insecure enough about anything to tear anyone else down. Maybe I get crabby once in a while but I gain absolutely nothing from deriving my happiness or misfortune from anyone else except myself. As the great Popeye always said, I am what I am! I like who I am!

Kansas City Water-Fire this weekend!!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create a Beachbody Hybrid Workout Schedule

Night Time Eating Derailment - Help!

4 Unique Ways to Get Your 10,000 Steps Into Your Day