If It Was Easy, Everyone Would Do It!



I have noticed that things certainly get harder as I get older. Being brave seems harder, losing a contest, making friends, getting out of bed after rigorous exercise the day before, admitting to being wrong..... the list goes on and on. Most of the time it's hard because we have to step out of our comfort zone. We like our comfort zone....it's familiar! It surrounds us 80% of the time on average and we are productive and useful on our comfort zone. Stepping away from it is hard.

Over the last few months I have had to venture into territory that was unknown to me. I left a job that rewarded me with an 8-12hrs daily scheduled routine and the free time it allowed me was always filled with things I had to make up for with family, friends, and my own needs. I became "unemployed" and self employed at the very same time which meant that I now set the schedule  and I now depended on myself for social interaction and networking and making friends as the previous venue I had for the last 27 years had changed!

Did I mention we had moved to a new city? There was a vacancy of friendships to depend on and be consoled by and things to share with.....my husband. Now, that's not a bad thing to do but we all know that we have girlfriends because husband just do not want to hear all about the clothes and tv shows and hair problems that we want to vent about. They just don't, even if they pretend that they do!


I've had to do some hard things recently:

1. I had to show up as the 45yr old new girl at a volleyball game. That was hard. Even with Wonder Woman skills it would have been hard. We all know our own flaws and are always afraid that others will find them out, too!
2. I joined a ladies luncheon group without knowing a single sole and oped that I would fit in. Hard.
3. I had to go from being an Operational Manager of major Airline to full time spouse. Hard.
4. I am starting a business that I am so completely passionate about but also still getting my sea legs on land when it comes to marketing and social media and IT issues. Hard.
5. I finally have time to exercise and be fit without having to squeeze it in but still find it challenging to push play every day.

How did things work out?
1. I found a volleyball team that not only embraces me but forgives my errors and pushes me to play at a higher level each game. 
2. I met 6 lovely ladies, found similarities and exchanged information, and now have a set of girlfriends I can call if I need to for those little things.
3. I'm currently adjusting to this - there is a learning curve and some trial and error but communication is key!
4. I am so excited every day to see what my potential is in coaching others to be their best - it's uplifting, educational, and self motivating.
5. I just push play. i just do it. It's has become a natural habit because I refused to let it become so hard to do. 



It's almost here- summer! You can try to not think about it, you can try to avoid it, you can pretend its not going to happen but it IS! It might be HARD.
Everything you eat in private is eventually revealed in public. The choices you make when you can hide beneath bulky sweaters or sweatpants eventually reveal themselves when you try to fit into those jeans, shorts or tanks!
You can try to make excuses but lets be real, we made some bad choices, you let life get the best of you and now you are in a place where it's time to do something!!!
-Maybe you feel blahhh
-Maybe your skin is feeling the effects of a bad diet.
-Maybe your confidence is down the tubes?
-Maybe you JUST NEED SOMETHING FOR YOU!
If this is the case then this is for you!!!


I'm looking for 10-15 WOMEN who are ready, like 100% ready and committed to 30 days of 30 minute workouts, portion controlled clean eating, and daily accountability and support from me as your coach!
If you are not currently working with a coach and you are not a coach yourself then you are eligible for this group!

***STARTING ON APRIL 18th we are going to TRANSFORM your mind and body and get 
#SUMMERSTRONG

Are you with me? Complete the form to the right! 

ARE YOU IN?!?!? Let's take control of those bad habits and get on the path to your fullest potential!!! 

1. You can actually choose a program from any of the below to commit to! We'll coach you through it! You can choose between 22 Minute Hard Corps, The Master’s Hammer and Chisel, 21 Day Fix (or 21 Day Fix EXTREME), CIZE, or #BOD Exclusive: Brazil Butt Lift CARNIVALE
2. Commit to your fitness track by choosing a program below and joining our group. 
3. Take your “before” photos before you start your program and submit your “before” and “after” photos between May 1, 2016 and June 7, 2016. Links will be provided in the Facebook groups.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create a Beachbody Hybrid Workout Schedule

Night Time Eating Derailment - Help!

4 Unique Ways to Get Your 10,000 Steps Into Your Day