Country Heat Kickstart and Dance, Day 1

Effort. It matters more than most people want to admit.

Effort is the great equalizer.  What matters is the effort you put into your work.

Monday’s need a motivating quote - you come off od the weekend with exasperation…..and stare Monday morning in the face when the alarm goes off. Mine went off at 6:00a (later than some, earlier than most)
I walk 3 miles at White Rock Lake 3x a week and even though it’s only a few miles from my house, there’s morning traffic to deal with plus just getting the brain and body going!
I started a 3-day refresh today as part of my own Country Heat Kickstart challenge for the next 30days. The 3 day refresh detoxifies and cleanses, while supporting your metabolism with easy-to-prepare, nutritious whole food (vegan) to help your vital organs re-energize. That's why I feel so good when I do the 3DR, and I lose weight at the same time! My body functions more efficiently, and it helps burn fat. My tummy gets flatter and it definitely keeps me motivated to keep eating well the rest of my program. I will post my 3 day results on Thursday….

I had a few phone calls and house chores to contend with after my walk and breakfast (shakeology)…..Laundry is bottomless in the summertime because we sweat a lot in Texas….at least this elf us that are active sweat it out!

I worked out to Country Heat, day 1 of the workout calendar,,,today the workout was Country Swing and 30minutes flies right by! I was drenched afterwards but I never really felt like I HAD to finish….usually I watch the clock if there are burps involved. Guess what? No BURPEES in Country Heat!!

Here is a video of some of the footwork as well as a link to the trailer that promotes it.
Did you know that beginning today, 8/8 thru 8/31, Beachbody is giving away $1000/day to a winner just for posting their Country Heat workout on social media and tagging it with #countryheat and #contest ? Could it be any easier than that?


Video:Country Heart footwork demo

Today in a nutshell:  Snapchat Story




If you don’t already own The program, It’s on sale! 

You can buy a challenge pack ($140, CH + 1 month supply of your favorite Shakeology), 
a Country Heat Kickstart ($180,CH+Shakeology+3DR)
or even the Beachbody on Demand membership (free for 30days http://bit.ly/TBB_BOD) and then you can purchase Country Heat $39-49, without Shakeology online only.

This last option is the least expensive but you really do miss out without using Shakeology- it’s a wonder vitamin/superfood and you’ll never find something so decadent and perfect. I really thought I could manage my eating habits and exercise and still reach my goals.  After 60 days of working out and eating pretty healthy I was still at a weight I was not happy with.  I had reached a plateau and nothing was working.  I decided to give Shakeology a try.  After researching and reading all the information on the Shakeology site I chose the chocolate.  I needed that quick fix of chocolate everyday to curb my cravings.

I took a quick dip in the pool to cool off as you may have seen on my FB page (fb/byoaf)….it’s not uncommon for me to do this on hot days - clothes and all!
My afternoon was full of errands and meal prep and then it was time to go play sand volleyball!

My team was undefeated until tonight - we gave them more pints than we should have and they were also a god team but they stayed the course to beat us….two of my guys were wiped out before we started from other activities. I have no regrets expect a teeny tiny rant I had to make if you follow me on Snapchat (@byoaf) Snapchat is a great place to rant because it disappears in 24hours!

Today’s blog has been more or less a glimpse into my day but tomorrow, look for a recipe from 3DR as well as my Country Heat workout schedule….Wednesday I will post my meal plan for the rest of the program once I complete the 3DR -accountability is key and I need it as much as I give it!

Thank ya’ll for all of the encouragement and patience as I update my website!

#Beyourownactionfigure #byoaf #changeyourmindset #changeyourlife #pushharder #push #areyoudoingwhatyoulove #effortwins

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create a Beachbody Hybrid Workout Schedule

Night Time Eating Derailment - Help!

4 Unique Ways to Get Your 10,000 Steps Into Your Day