Giddy Up, Wonky Feet, Jonas boys and Country Heat

Wonky Feet, by definition below, are misaligned or crooked feet....see explanation and visual aid:




In Country Heat, there is a workout on Day 3 (today, for me) called Giddy Up and the next to last move is called "wonky feet". It reminds me of the roaring 20's and the dance the flapper girls would do but this has a slight variation and moves quickly....it AIN'T easy :)
I got it!! It took slow moves building up faster and the right shoes to allow me to move on the ball of my feet but here I am!!

This last Sunday we did the same routine at Beachbody's Super Sunday with over 1100 in attendance....it was a very large line dance! Such fun! No one did it perfectly be we all helped each other learn.

The brain is really melodramatic. When you feel some strong emotion, it tends to come with this foreboding sense of “forever-ness.” Or at least you imagine you’ll feel insecure for a really long time.
Obviously you’re not going to feel silly dancing forever. But you have to remind yourself of that over and over again.
Feeling stupid or clumsy is very short-lived. It will disappear once you are done with the workout. And next class, you’ll feel only half as uncoordinated as you did the first time. Embrace the newness, the chance to learn, and the opportunity to see yourself grow and learn something new- like wonky feet!


If you would like to try country heat, contact me! I am currently reaching out to customers who has expressed their excitement about this program already but If I haven't heard from you yet  - please get in touch! Let's do this together and get fit while having fun!

The Health Bet challenge is approaching is September- I want to make sure you get entered to win!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create a Beachbody Hybrid Workout Schedule

Night Time Eating Derailment - Help!

4 Unique Ways to Get Your 10,000 Steps Into Your Day