Hammer & Chisel Reboot! Redeux! No quitting!

I'm back!!I took a 1 week break from this blog because I did a lot of driving and there wasn't much wi-fi available to me to upload things like I usually do. I missed this therapy, though!

My workouts have tapered off since completing the 21dayfixkickstart but only so I could recharge for my next program, the Master's Hammer & Chisel

This program is designed by Autumn Calabrese and Sagi Kalev. Both Autumn and Sagi have created previous Fitness programs but here they combine their techniques into one program for the best results you could hope for. Autumn has also created the successful meal plan that debuted in 21day fix and 21day fix Extreme.  I hope to see massive results in 60 days! Stay tuned!

Monday,  I started #HammerandChisel over again because I missed a couple of days last week and my meal planning hit a snag! Today was Chisel Balance and it was a lot of core and balance work while strengthening quads/glutes and chest/shoulders/lats.  My house was chilly to start off with so this is the reason I was in long pants today!



🙄😐😳You are seeing my least favorite move….the dumbbell pull over with single leg bridge that really works core/hamstrings/lower back and lats/shoulders. The hardest part for me was the balance and keeping my form because my hips wanted to drop.🙄🤔

My 🎉FAV🎉 move was the Balanced row and pistol squat which was also hard, but I felt the burn and it was a productive burn….a strengthening. The first 2 reps show poor form as my left heel came off the floor in the pistol squat. The next 3 reps are corrected.


My Workout tip for today....Video your workout! I am able to show you clips of me performing specific moves because I use my iphone to record my performance. This isn't so I can show you everything I do but so i can watch myself back and correct postures and form and see if I need to improve in anyway. It's difficult to use a mirror when you are laying down or using your body in certain....directions.  The camera doesn;t lie and I have been able to improve my techniques and therefore my results this way!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create a Beachbody Hybrid Workout Schedule

4 Unique Ways to Get Your 10,000 Steps Into Your Day

Night Time Eating Derailment - Help!